If you're looking for world class accommodations then stay in Vail/Beaver Creek and be prepared to pay accordingly. This is a nice building by Breckenridge standards. Rooms are clean and comfortable and the location is convenient (although not really a "true" ski-in/ski-out)
+Friendly and proficient staff
+Hot tub views
-Hot tubs are crowded because they share them with the Hyatt next door.
-You have to walk through the parking garage to get to/from the pool area.
-Rooms are okay, but could use updating (I did see they are renovating in April 2013)
-Depending on which building you're in, it's a little bit of a walk to the lift.
Probably not worth the $350 a night rack rate, but I doubt anybody actually pays that much.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Mountain Valley Lodge At Breckenridge Hotel Breckenridge
- Marriott`s Mountain Valley Lodge At Breckenridge Hotel
- Marriott Vacation Club Breckenridge
- Marriott Breckenridge
- Marriotts Mountain Valley Hotel Breckenridge
- Breckenridge Marriott
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Marriott, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Marriott's Mountain Valley Lodge at Breckenridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.