We only stayed here for one night. We laughed upon arrival, expecting the water view. That's in the back. This is obviously set up for people who are staying for a week or longer. Lots to do. Great view from our room (the pond above). Great amenities, with the pool, rec room, activities. More like being on a cruise ship. But, for one night, it was more than we could have used. We loved Brekenridge and would definitely come back and stay longer - and if we were staying longer - we'd sure stay here. A little dated, but very nice.
We were not offered for help getting luggage to the room, and it was not convenient. No room service, which we could have used the next morning. We weren't prepared to make our own breakfast in the very nice kitchen.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Mountain Valley Lodge At Breckenridge Hotel Breckenridge
- Marriott`s Mountain Valley Lodge At Breckenridge Hotel
- Marriott Vacation Club Breckenridge
- Marriott Breckenridge
- Marriotts Mountain Valley Hotel Breckenridge
- Breckenridge Marriott
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Marriott, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Marriott's Mountain Valley Lodge at Breckenridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.