We stayed in a 1 bdr+ alcove with trundle bed and 2 baths. What we liked?
Marriotts always produce a consistent product. Clean, helpful staff with extra towels, cookware, salt and pepper, and an amenity card at the end of our stay so we could ski, then shower and use the hot tub in the pool area. We could also leave our car there at the end of our stay.
What we didn't like? The kitchen was tiny, and virtually no counter space and the dishwasher in a very awkward position. More than one person in the kitchen area made it feel quite crowded.
We liked the ski storage, but the boot warmers did not appear to be working. Many times we kept our boots in our room next to the heater.
While listed as ski in and out, one has to walk over the bridge to get to the lift. But on the return you can ski directly to the ski storage door, providing there is enough snow.
There are 4 hot tubs, welcome after bitter cold days skiiing. Evidently the Marriott shares the hot tubs with a hotel next door. Sometimes they were quite crowded. A little unusual entry to the pool hot tub area walking outside and through the parking garage, but overall a very nice stay.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Mountain Valley Lodge At Breckenridge Hotel Breckenridge
- Marriott`s Mountain Valley Lodge At Breckenridge Hotel
- Marriott Vacation Club Breckenridge
- Marriott Breckenridge
- Marriotts Mountain Valley Hotel Breckenridge
- Breckenridge Marriott
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Marriott's Mountain Valley Lodge at Breckenridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.