I booked the Marriott Mountain Valley Lodge on an exchange through Interval International without reading any reviews. After booking, I looked on tripadvisor and was concerned. However, our experience was quite positive and we were pleasantly surprised.
We had a studio in the Angler building with easy accessibility to the ski storage and the slopes. The room had been updated in the last few years with tasteful, comfortable furnishings. We had no problems with the appliances, decor, or the temperature control.
I'm not sure why every review seems to mention the tight parking. We had a full size SUV and had no trouble parking it in the parking spaces. It seemed like every other vehicle in the garage was a large SUV and they all fit fine.
My only concern with our stay was the housekeeping. Our room was not ready when we arrived because housekeeping was still working. When we got to the room there were towels hanging behind the bathroom door, obviously left by the previous guests.
I would definitely stay at the Marriott Mountain Lodge in the future.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Mountain Valley Lodge At Breckenridge Hotel Breckenridge
- Marriott`s Mountain Valley Lodge At Breckenridge Hotel
- Marriott Vacation Club Breckenridge
- Marriott Breckenridge
- Marriotts Mountain Valley Hotel Breckenridge
- Breckenridge Marriott
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Marriott's Mountain Valley Lodge at Breckenridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.