My family went to Breckenridge for a Thanksgiving holiday get away. We had never done this before and did not know what to expect.
We found the Marriott Mountain Valley Lodge a very nice spot for our 5 day stay. While the hotel is in need of some renovations (we were told this was coming very soon), it was still a clean and in fairly good shape.
The staff was excellent and Bethany was especially good.
We stayed in a one bedroom suite. It was a little tight for my family, but we were not "hangin out" in the room.We stayed in the Eagle building, so our view was somewhat obstructed. However, the hot tub and pool offer a great view of the mountains.
We were truly walking distance to Peak 9 and that was great.
It is also a short walk into the town, so we had access to all of the food and shopping.
Even though there were only a few slopes open (due to the lack of snow), this hotel was a fine place for us and we would recommend it to other (but not for larger families).
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Mountain Valley Lodge At Breckenridge Hotel Breckenridge
- Marriott`s Mountain Valley Lodge At Breckenridge Hotel
- Marriott Vacation Club Breckenridge
- Marriott Breckenridge
- Marriotts Mountain Valley Hotel Breckenridge
- Breckenridge Marriott
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Marriott, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Venere, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Marriott's Mountain Valley Lodge at Breckenridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.