Absolutely love hotel/chalet! We had a beautiful chalet with a balcony overlooking the lake and mountains which was amazing as the first couple of nights my husband and I couldn't sleep due to altitude sickness. We saw sunrises which was perfect as we could enjoy the view from our bed.
The chalet was well equipped. A lovely bathroom with a jacuzzi bath, fully kitted out kitchenette and a decent sized TV in the bedroom lounge area.
The hotel/chalet is right in the middle of Breckenridge and close to a lot of the main attractions like the peaks and restuarants. As there's no hotel restaurant, we went out to eat a lot making breakfast in the chalet. The Breck Brew is only over the road and there are amazing restaurants and bars within a couple of minutes.
The only reason I didn't give this a full excellent rating was mainly due to a bad incident we had. As my husband and I spent time in Denver before coming to Breck, and were then heading off to Nebraska for a wedding, we did some laundry in their self-service laundry rooms. Unfortunately, there was a fault which led to our clothes being mostly destroyed despite checking the machine before placing our clothes in. We left the laundry room until the clothes cycle was done and returned to find that there was a loose spring in the machine and that all our clothes were covered in a cardboard mushed up lint. When we went to complain, the lady in reception obviously didn't know what to do and didn't really seem to care about us and how upset we were. It wasn't till we requested to see a manager that we got things sorted out. It took a while and a wait but the manager assured us that the machine would get checked and that our clothes would be sent to be cleaned. The clothes came back to us, some were ok but I had to throw half of my clothes out. The manager refunded us $40 to cover some damage which didn't cover what I had to throw out but it was a good gesture. In the end I was happy with how she dealt with it but I was sorely disappointed that the staff on duty that evening were so inept. So my advice would be is if you stay here and decide to do laundry, check the machine and STAY in the laundry room until it's done so you know no one can tamper with it.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Mountain Valley Lodge At Breckenridge Hotel
- Marriott`s Mountain Valley Lodge At Breckenridge Hotel Breckenridge
- Marriott Vacation Club Breckenridge
- Marriott Breckenridge
- Marriotts Mountain Valley Hotel Breckenridge
- Breckenridge Marriott
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Marriott, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Marriott's Mountain Valley Lodge at Breckenridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.