“Great service & delicious food” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Flatbread Pizza Co.

The Flatbread Pizza Co.
520 South Main Street, Unit 3M, Breckenridge, CO 80424
970-423-6693
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #24 of 131 Restaurants in Breckenridge
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night
Description: The FLATBREAD Pizza Co. opened May 24, 2013. The restaurant features a Forno Bravo wood-fired oven, built by Master Mason - Brian Scott from Boulder, CO. We burn seasoned fruit wood of Apple and Peach in the oven for cooking. Our space seats 38 inside plus during summer months an additional 116 seats are on the outside patio. The open and rustic space features local pine kill trees harvested locally and used to build our bar and siding on the walls. The tables are made from reclaimed wood from Viridian in Portland, OR. We had our custom metal worker Lou Bibeau - Inferno Metal Works build us some funky art. Our open kitchen with our dome shaped oven offers our customers a warm and rustic environment to enjoy lunch and dinner.The pizza at The FLATBREAD Pizza Co. is baked in the intense heat of a Forno Bravo wood-fired oven featuring a one of a kind super-thin artisan crust. The crust has a slightly brown charred under belly. Each batch of our dough is made fresh and hand rolled. We offer a Gluten Free option.
Lakeville, Minnesota
“Great service & delicious food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

My parents and I checked out this restaurant during a recent stay in Breck and LOVED it! One of the cooks made my mom and me foil roses shortly after we arrived, our server was extremely attentive and spent time advising my dad about her favorite places to ski, and the owner stopped by our table to make sure we were enjoying our visit.

We tried a few varieties of pizza and loved each of them. Good value and great taste. It's fun to be able to see them make it as well. Good location right downtown; easy access although I think we got lucky with our close parking spot on a snowy night.

Highly recommend and WILL be returning!

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Oviedo, Florida
“Best Pizza in Breck”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013 via mobile

We stopped by this restaurant based upon friends' recommendations. We were NOT disappointed! The dough and sauce are made in house daily; and, the toppings are fresh and tasty. The staff is both friendly and helpful. The choices for pizzas is very comprehensive. The selection for beer and wine are adequate. The one dollar PBRs is a great value.

We thought The Flatbread Pizza Co. Is one of the best restaurant values in all of Breckenridge.

Visited September 2013
Fort Worth, TX
“Gluten free and unusual pizza”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

We ordered four pizzas and drove down to pick them up...waited a few minutes extra, and took everything home. The salads were really great, although the dressings were not that great.

The pizzas were ok, but skimpy on the toppings, albeit they were unusual toppings. The one gluten-free pizza we got was burned fairly badly, so it didn't really end up being even reasonably good...the other three were about 5-6 on the 10 scale...for $14-18 pizzas in the 12" range...that's not a good value, and the quality, although pretty good, didn't make up for it...I would NOT go here again...again, too many other viable choices in the area to not be exceptional if you're going to charge that kind of prices!!!

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Eldon, Missouri
“Now this was surprising!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

Since I have a very intense gluten sensitivity, I never frequent pizza or flatbread restaurants, however, I ended up here and I was very nervous. Whenever I get into these situations, I just don't eat anything except my gluten free bar which I always carry with me. I asked if there was anything gluten free, expecting a negative answer, but the waitress cheerfully said "yes". I've learned from experience and much suffering that the level of understanding about gluten free can vary greatly. Some think a gluten free mix will work and that's it. Cross contamination and other ingredients that are not gluten free aren't even considered. This waitress said that the pizza crust was gluten free and that fresh gloves would be used on a special clean surface to make it. I was surprised! Her level of understanding was high - in a pizza place no less! I asked if the pesto was gluten free. Now it should be, but nothing can be left to chance. She didn't quickly answer that pesto is naturally gluten free, but turned and went to the counter and asked the cook. He took out the product and read it! I was impressed and feeling much more relaxed. When we ordered our "design your own pizza" she was quick to tell us what else qualified as gluten free. Then came the salads which can be problematic and not just because of the dressing, which I rarely get, but because some restaurants spray their lettuce to preserve it and it has a gluten "carrier" in the spray. I asked her about the spray and she said they didn't use any. When the salads came, they were such beautiful salads, as if they had been made in a fine dining restaurant, but served in a paper bowl! The salad was amazing and the pizza was so delicious. I had no problems from the food at all. What a find! It was wonderful!

Visited October 2013
Montgomery, Alabama
“Great little pizza place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

This is a small little pizza shop without a lot of atmosphere, but the pizza is great. They are, as the name implies. thin crust. You can order one of the specialties or build your own. There are several different sauces to choose from. A number of the specialties look quite interesting, but we ate only one meal there, so I can only testify to the mainline red sauce pizza we had; it was great, and I only wish we had found this pizza parlor before our last night in town, as I would have gone back had we had more time.

There are also a number of interesting salads on the menu. We had the cranberry walnut salad, and it was also very good. The dessert special was peanut butter pie. We were too full to try it, but our server's description was tempting.

Service was excellent -- friendly, efficient, and helpful. If we're in Breckenridge again, we'll definitely go back.

Visited October 2013