Cozy Condo Amongst Breckenridge's World Renowned Shopping & Dining. Enjoy...

Breckenridge
Condo/Apartment –
2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Sleeps 8

Reviews from our community

Reviews from our community

A TripAdvisor Member
“Family trip was awesome and ski country took a important part on”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Very good location, shuttle service always in time and very well assisted by them.
I recommend ski country resort for short or long stay!

3 of 5 stars Value 4 of 5 stars Rooms
4 of 5 stars Location 4 of 5 stars Cleanliness
4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk 4 of 5 stars Service
Recommended for:
Older travelers
Mar 28, 2014
Hello- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
“comfortable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Comfortable unit, quiet and pleasant. Doesn't knock your socks off a it is in dire need of updating from the 80's colors and door. Could use many more board games for those cold nights inside.
Very disappointed that Jacuzzi was not working at a ll in the three days we were there.
On the flip side, fantastic customer service from Ski Country Resorts. They went above and beyond to make sure we were taken care of and comfortable!

5 of 5 stars Value 4 of 5 stars Rooms
5 of 5 stars Location 5 of 5 stars Cleanliness
5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk 5 of 5 stars Service
Mar 14, 2014
Hello- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. It sounds like you took full advantage of everything Ski Country and Breckenridge has to offer. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great place to stay and close to town”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014 for a stay in February 2014

It was a great place to stay. It was perfect for 5 guys and all of our snowboard gear and luggage. It was very close to the main strip, about two blocks. It was nice because we didn't need to drive any where. The underground heated garage was nice also. The only complaint was the hot tub was not working our entire stay there.

4 of 5 stars Value 3 of 5 stars Rooms
5 of 5 stars Location 4 of 5 stars Cleanliness
4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk 4 of 5 stars Service
Mar 5, 2014
Hello Mark- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. It sounds like you took full advantage of everything Ski Country and Breckenridge has to offer. I apologize that the hot tub was not working while you were on property. The complex did have issues with the hot tub, but it is fixed now. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
A FlipKey verified reviewer
Denver
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013 for a stay in April 2013
4 of 5 stars Value 3 of 5 stars Rooms
4 of 5 stars Location 4 of 5 stars Cleanliness
3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk 2 of 5 stars Service
Apr 25, 2013
Hi JJ- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay at your rental unit. Regarding the cleaning fee, I apologize that you were not made aware of this charge prior to your arrival. You booked through a third party group and unfortunately they can skip informing people of things that are a policy in our company, which is why we always encourage people to book direct. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge!
A TripAdvisor Member
“Rental of atrium No. 206”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013 for a stay in February 2013

We were very pleased with the rental of atrium No. 206. The unit was comfortable, clean, very spacious, quiet and had indoor parking. At the end of a day on the slopes it was a delight to leave the hustle and bustle of the center of town behind and retreat to a very comfortable place. Perhaps the one drawback is that the atrium is not within walking distance of the slopes. That said, the town of Breckenridge shuttle stops right in front of the condo. We highly recommend this rental to someone who enjoys a very nice place that is a little off the beaten path. Excellent value for the money!

5 of 5 stars Value 4 of 5 stars Rooms
3 of 5 stars Location 5 of 5 stars Cleanliness
5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk 3 of 5 stars Service
Mar 26, 2013
Hello Russ- Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with feedback of your stay. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the easy "retreat" feeling these condos truly provide and were able to utilize the shuttle as your transportation to the lifts. We appreciate your business and hope to host your future stays in Breckenridge!
Check in
Check out
Guests
from
$180
/ Night
Instant Book
Or, send the owner a message
Send Message
(970) 688-4185
Speaks English
Listed since : Jan 2010
Calendar Updated: 100 days ago
Note: Response rate information for this manager is unavailable.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Listing is Free!
Protect your privacy
Get more exposure
Set up your free listing