“Best massage of my life.” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #23 of 66 Activities in Breckenridge
More attraction details
Owner description: The Spa at Breckenridge is a Colorado mountain spa at the base of the Snowflake Chairlift... with the singular goal of pampering you. Our spa was created to ensure that every detail provides you with an unsurpassed experience. We combine the world-renowned Aromatherapy Associate products with skilled professionals to guide you into new levels.
Chicago, Illinois
3 attraction reviews
“Best massage of my life.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

I wish I could take Theona home with us. This was the best massage I ever had and it was the hot stone. It was awesome.

“Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

The services were amazing! The employees were very kind and helpful especially with the correct services I needed! I would definitely come back and plan to the next time I'm in Breck.

Breckenridge, Colorado
“Best Spa in Summit Co!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

This spa is fantastic! I have now gotten a facial as well as a swedish massage from The Spa at Breckenridge. The staff is fantastic! Ana and April were both great! My boyfriend and I both got massages and had such a great time!! They also had a hot tub we spent time in and beautiful steam rooms they allowed us to share! It was such a relaxing afternoon that we will definitely be returning too!

“Best Spa Ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012 via mobile

This spa is absolutely amazing! I have had massages in the past but none have been as good as the ones I have experienced here. The staff catered to my every need and were personable and pleasant to talk to. The steam room and heated pool and hot tubs were great. I would recommend having a hot stone massage at this spa.

Bellaire, Texas
“Awesome Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

Great location & the staffs are very friendly. Their facilities are No.1 in Breck (shower, hot tub, and steam room). The full body one-hour massage treatment I received after 2 hard ski days surely were refreshing and relieved all my aches & pains. The lavender oil also keeps my skin smooth instead of flaky as I often experienced in the extreme cold & dry mountain environment. Definitely will go back and highly recommend!