“Excellent afternoon! Break from skiing” 5 of 5 stars

970-547-8701
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Located steps from the Independence SuperChair, Soothe is the perfect retreat for those looking for a relaxing day off the slopes or a wonderful way to unwind after a day on the slopes. Open year round, Soothe offers a variety of treatments including massage, body treatments, skin care services, microdermabrasion, waxing, natural nail care, hair styling, group fitness classes and personal training. Guests of the spa are invited to relax in our comfort room and enjoy our grotto, which features a hot tub with waterfall, a steam room and a sauna. Customized spa packages are available for weddings, birthdays, bridal showers, spa getaways, and more.
HARRISON TOWNSHIP
7 attraction reviews
“Excellent afternoon! Break from skiing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014

Had deep tissue massage and pedi. Both were fantastic! I loved the pedi chair (some are not comfy). Was pleasantly surprised by "spring special" which was better than 20% discount. Enjoyed the grotto afterwards which was a nice also. The grand lodge was beautiful, took a little stroll around. Overall excellent service and great value

Visited April 2014

Knoxville, Tennessee
10 attraction reviews
“Great Spa Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

The amenties of this spa were better than any other I have visited in Breckenridge. They had a very nice area to relax before and after your treatment. Included in your spa treatment was use of the hot tub, sauna, and steam room which was a big plus.

Visited March 2014
“Fabulous Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

A great way to spend a rainy day in Breckenridge.....but you have to plan ahead because they book up. All four of us in our party had excellent therapists and loved our treatments. The cozy grotto adds to the experience but they need a few more chairs and water in the Grotto area. However, you can bring your own refreshments or order from the bar and restaurant in the resort.

Visited August 2013
Kansas
16 attraction reviews
“Gals day trip - Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

4 Gals were staying in Breckenridge -decided to give the Spa a try :) wow the Fire & Ice wrap was spectacular... we spent nearly 6 hours here - we all got the wrap & some got mani & pedis etc. hung out in the Grotto... even ordered lunch in & ate there ! WONDERFUL !

Visited April 2013
Tampa, FL
5 attraction reviews
“Very Relaxing...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

My husband and I are staying at the Grand Lodge at Peak 7 and the Soothe Day Spa is inside the resort. We're staying at the resort for a week and wanted to get a couples massage at the end of our vacation. Since this is the slower season, they had a great deal going on for Massages, Sun - Thurs, $79. Great Deal!

Once I arrived, we were greeted by the courteous staff. Filled out a short form and pick our fragrance. Walked back to the bathrooms and we were given our robes and slippers. The bathroom is very nice and clean. Plenty of 'personal items' to use for free in the woman's bathroom. Lockers are free. I changed for my massage and then met my husband in the relaxing wait room. After some water and tea, it was time for the couples massage.

My masseuse was Amanda and I think my husband's masseuse was Emily. Both were very nice and courteous. They made us feel comfortable and asked us the problem areas we needed to massage the most. From beginning to end, awesome experience. I've had many massages but this was my husbands first time and he enjoyed every minute of it.

We relaxed a little before getting up and then entered The Grotto which continues the experience. Adult Only Grotto includes a big Jacuzzi with two waterfalls, a steam room, and a sauna. After enjoying the jacuzzi, sauna and steam room, we relaxed on the lounge chairs.

Overall I give this spa 5 stars!!!!

Visited April 2013