“Truly excellent” 5 of 5 stars

Waukesha, Wisconsin
12 attraction reviews
“Truly excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

This is a great trail ride and I've been on many over the years. First of all, they pick you up at a coffee shop in Silverthorne. The one hour ride we took had spectacular scenery. The horses have a mind of their own and it was truly fun to be on a horse that wasn't so old and accustomed to the trail, that you needed to do nothing. The guide was knowledgeable and fun and actually let us start our own trail. Truly fun and magnificent. I highly recommend them.

Visited August 2013

Larne, United Kingdom
“Elk hunt”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

I booked a late 2012 season hunt with Gore Range Outfitter and being unfamiliar with the system for getting my Elk tag etc Glenn, owner of GRO, couldn't have been more helpful. Not only is Glenn a great help but all his staff give the same high quality of service. We'd a very successful hunt.

Later in the winter Glenn gave myself and several friends some very good ski guiding at Vail. We've skied Breckenridge and Keystone many, many times but we're unfamiliar with Vail.

If you're unsure of what GRO can provide my advise would be to just call and ask. If they don't do what you're looking for they'll point you in the right direction.

Visited November 2012
Denver, Colorado
“great one hour ride”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

My nine year old daughter and I took a one hour ride with Gore Range outfitters on June 30th. We had a great experience. Our driver was already at the coffee shop to meet us, ten minutes before our scheduled pick up time. The drive to the private ranch was less than ten minutes. Our guide, Christina, selected a horse that was good with children, as this was my daughter’s first time on a horse. She gave good directions and was encouraging throughout the ride as my daughter learned how to operate the reigns and give direction to the horse. The scenery was beautiful and our guide told us about the area’s flora, fauna and history. Since I forgot a camera, Christina offered to take photos and e-mail them (which she did). We would not hesitate to select Gore Range Outfitters in the future!

Visited June 2013
Houston, United States
5 attraction reviews
“June family trip to Breckenridge”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

An amazing experience. We wanted to go horseback riding during our stay in Breck, and were told about Gore. We met them at a coffee shop in Silverthorne and were transported to the beautiful ranch. Our ride lasted around an hour and was perfect for our family. The awesome thing about this ride is that it was just our family, and the guide didn't have to follow some predetermined trail route. The scenery was absolutely breathtaking, and Mia was a great guide telling us about local history and landmarks. They can put together any type of ride you like and I think they give that personal touch. Would highly recommend them for anyone interested in doing a little different kind of sightseeing!

Visited June 2013
Aspen, Colorado
9 attraction reviews
“What A Glorious Day! Thanks Gore Range Outfitters”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

My boyfriend and I wanted to do "something different" while in Breckenridge, Colorado. So we found Gore Range Outfitters. We were transported to a ranch in Silverthorne and the guides showed us how to control our horses (I am an experienced rider, but my boyfriend is green) and a safety briefing. We went on one of the most gorgeous rides I have ever been on. I think this company is different, because you are not riding on some beaten trail, "nose to butt" - you could actually steer your horses (all seemed very well behaved). We went on a 2 hour ride which was perfect because my boyfriend started to feel the effects of the hard saddle...but we had such an amazing time. We highly recommend this company - it was a real experience. Not a bunch of old, tired horses going up a muddy trail with too many people. The Daley Ranch is just amazingly beautiful and so worth the trip.

Visited August 2012