I stayed here on two consecutive weekends in two different rooms. In addition my colleagues had 5 other rooms at the same hotel. Rooms numbered 2xxx seem much nicer and better equipped than rooms numbered 1xxx and my 3 star rating is an average of 2 stars for the first weekend and 4 stars for the second weekend. The hotel is in a fantastic location next to the ski lift and yet still in the heart of the town. Both rooms were clean and well decorated but room 2xxx was more spacious, had a washing machine and drier, much more modern kitchen, balcony, etc. I have to agree with other reviewers about the internet provision - it is worse than in third world countries. I was trying to book a flight and after an hour of losing service every minute, I gave up and went to the local coffee shop. It's unacceptable for a $200-$250 a night hotel. The staff were very friendly but also completely inept and did not seem to know much about the hotel's facilities or the town in general. I get the feeling looking at other reviews that your quality of stay depends almost entirely on which room you get - that's true to some extent with most hotels but it is very important at this one.
- Also Known As:
- Resortquest Main Street Station Hotel Breckenridge
- Resortquest Main Street Station Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Main Street Station is located within steps of the base of Peak 9, with spectacular westward views of Breckenridge Ski Resort. The east side of the building sits directly on historic Main Street, where you will find hundreds of shops and dining options. Established 150 years ago, Breckenridge is a true Victorian town and the largest sanctioned historic district in Colorado. Even today, it continues to hold its magical charm. The easiest way to access the ski area is to take a short walk around Maggie Pond to the Quicksilver Lift located right behind Main Street Station at the base of Peak 9. Or, let ResortQuest's on-demand shuttle service pick you up in the main lobby and take you straight to the gondola just six blocks away.Visitors herald Main Street Station's location as the perfect spot! In turn, they describe the accommodations as gorgeous. Choose a studio or 1-, 2-, 3-, or 4-bedroom condominium with options like balconies, panoramic mountain vistas or historical Main Street views. These condos are professionally decorated, with granite-appointed kitchens and bathrooms, gas fireplaces, as well as a refrigerator, oven, dishwasher, microwave, coffee/tea maker, and extensive cookware, dishes and utensils. Televisions come equipped with premium cable channels and DVD players. Complimentary wireless Internet access is provided (bring your laptop!), along with free local calls. Each spacious bathroom has a hair dryer and complimentary travel toiletries. Daily housekeeping is services are available upon request. Most units have a private washer and dryer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere, Amex, Cheap Tickets, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your ResortQuest Main Street Station reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.