Our family of four stayed as a guest of ResortQuest this weekend in room 3304, 2 bedroom, 3 bath condo. Room was nicely decorated, beds were super comfortable and I LOVED having the two whirlpool jetted tubs in the room. We were there for a wedding so we didn't make use of the kitchen but the appliances were nice and new.
These condos are in a great location with super easy access to Main Street. Breckenridge Brewery is right across the street. Wheelchair access was a non issue, plenty of ramps and short distances to everything. This tower would be the one for wheelchair users to look for during ski season as you can access the elevator, parking and head over to the accessibility center pretty easily. There is a shuttle but it did not look wheelchair accessible (ask ahead of time if you think you may need to use it, we didn't have the need)
Concierge was very helpful and friendly calling in for pizza for us at 10:30 at night from North Shore (yum).
Looking to possibly book here again for larger family ski trip, its good for a mixed ability level crowd but I would probably look to book a room that didn't face Main Street. We wanted to have the windows open to sleep at night but there was too much noise on a Saturday night (wasn't obnoxious but enough to make you close a window)
- Also Known As:
- Resortquest Main Street Station Hotel
- Resortquest Main Street Station Hotel Breckenridge
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Main Street Station is located within steps of the base of Peak 9, with spectacular westward views of Breckenridge Ski Resort. The east side of the building sits directly on historic Main Street, where you will find hundreds of shops and dining options. Established 150 years ago, Breckenridge is a true Victorian town and the largest sanctioned historic district in Colorado. Even today, it continues to hold its magical charm. The easiest way to access the ski area is to take a short walk around Maggie Pond to the Quicksilver Lift located right behind Main Street Station at the base of Peak 9. Or, let ResortQuest's on-demand shuttle service pick you up in the main lobby and take you straight to the gondola just six blocks away.Visitors herald Main Street Station's location as the perfect spot! In turn, they describe the accommodations as gorgeous. Choose a studio or 1-, 2-, 3-, or 4-bedroom condominium with options like balconies, panoramic mountain vistas or historical Main Street views. These condos are professionally decorated, with granite-appointed kitchens and bathrooms, gas fireplaces, as well as a refrigerator, oven, dishwasher, microwave, coffee/tea maker, and extensive cookware, dishes and utensils. Televisions come equipped with premium cable channels and DVD players. Complimentary wireless Internet access is provided (bring your laptop!), along with free local calls. Each spacious bathroom has a hair dryer and complimentary travel toiletries. Daily housekeeping is services are available upon request. Most units have a private washer and dryer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Venere, Tingo, HotelsClick and Hotwire so you can book your ResortQuest Main Street Station reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.