The Independence room and Pioneer club were very nice for our celebration. Chris, hotel mgr. was very helpful and responsive to our needs. I liked it that we had exclusive use of those rooms, i.e.no other events were going. The mountains in the background were a beautiful setting for the ceremony.
I had never planned a wedding so wasn't prepared nor did I think about all the ADDITIONAL expenses---for instance, renting chairs for the ceremony on the veranda and renting the dance floor.
Karin is the events co-ordinator. She had lots of great ideas and is very creative. However there were way too many miscommunications---it got to be very unnerving.
- Also Known As:
- Resortquest Main Street Station Hotel Breckenridge
- Resortquest Main Street Station Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Main Street Station is located within steps of the base of Peak 9, with spectacular westward views of Breckenridge Ski Resort. The east side of the building sits directly on historic Main Street, where you will find hundreds of shops and dining options. Established 150 years ago, Breckenridge is a true Victorian town and the largest sanctioned historic district in Colorado. Even today, it continues to hold its magical charm. The easiest way to access the ski area is to take a short walk around Maggie Pond to the Quicksilver Lift located right behind Main Street Station at the base of Peak 9. Or, let ResortQuest's on-demand shuttle service pick you up in the main lobby and take you straight to the gondola just six blocks away.Visitors herald Main Street Station's location as the perfect spot! In turn, they describe the accommodations as gorgeous. Choose a studio or 1-, 2-, 3-, or 4-bedroom condominium with options like balconies, panoramic mountain vistas or historical Main Street views. These condos are professionally decorated, with granite-appointed kitchens and bathrooms, gas fireplaces, as well as a refrigerator, oven, dishwasher, microwave, coffee/tea maker, and extensive cookware, dishes and utensils. Televisions come equipped with premium cable channels and DVD players. Complimentary wireless Internet access is provided (bring your laptop!), along with free local calls. Each spacious bathroom has a hair dryer and complimentary travel toiletries. Daily housekeeping is services are available upon request. Most units have a private washer and dryer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Venere and Tingo so you can book your ResortQuest Main Street Station reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.