We spent the July 4th holiday at the Mainstreet Station in a 2 bedroom unit. The location was fantastic, right at the South end of town by Maggie Pond. The people were great at the reception and handled our every request. We are a family of 5 and the tow bedroom, rated for 6, was a bit tight. Also, our deck was nothing more than a ledge that you could stand on. I would ask for a room with a standard deck, which we did see in other units. We will stay here again but will request a room facing the pond or courtyard next time as our room faced Mainstreet.
- Also Known As:
- Resortquest Main Street Station Hotel
- Resortquest Main Street Station Hotel Breckenridge
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Main Street Station is located within steps of the base of Peak 9, with spectacular westward views of Breckenridge Ski Resort. The east side of the building sits directly on historic Main Street, where you will find hundreds of shops and dining options. Established 150 years ago, Breckenridge is a true Victorian town and the largest sanctioned historic district in Colorado. Even today, it continues to hold its magical charm. The easiest way to access the ski area is to take a short walk around Maggie Pond to the Quicksilver Lift located right behind Main Street Station at the base of Peak 9. Or, let ResortQuest's on-demand shuttle service pick you up in the main lobby and take you straight to the gondola just six blocks away.Visitors herald Main Street Station's location as the perfect spot! In turn, they describe the accommodations as gorgeous. Choose a studio or 1-, 2-, 3-, or 4-bedroom condominium with options like balconies, panoramic mountain vistas or historical Main Street views. These condos are professionally decorated, with granite-appointed kitchens and bathrooms, gas fireplaces, as well as a refrigerator, oven, dishwasher, microwave, coffee/tea maker, and extensive cookware, dishes and utensils. Televisions come equipped with premium cable channels and DVD players. Complimentary wireless Internet access is provided (bring your laptop!), along with free local calls. Each spacious bathroom has a hair dryer and complimentary travel toiletries. Daily housekeeping is services are available upon request. Most units have a private washer and dryer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Venere, Cheap Tickets, Amex and Tingo so you can book your ResortQuest Main Street Station reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.