We stayed with our family at 1 Breckenridge Place, Unit #10. This was our first stay at this complex. We love Breckenridge, both town and the mountain and generally rent a total of 2.5 to 3 weeks in the area each winter. We have had some great rentals...this was not one of them. This is a case where the pictures do not tell the true store. We were in unit #10, an end unit. From the minute you walk in you know that the unit is very "tired". It was a three bedroom and the owners had pictures to make it seem like they stayed there, but we found out later found it is owned by a real estate investment company (www.ralproperties.com). It is obvious they do not stay in this property. The bed coverings were very old, torn and i would hate to guess when last cleaned. Two of the kitchen cabinet doors fell off when we opened them. Overall, just a real feeling that there has been no effort to maintain the property. Same company ownes unit #9 in the complex. Location to downtown is great and we saw on line a number of other units in this complex which looked wonderful. The complex is managed by Great Western Lodging and we have rented at other properties from them in the past with great success. This was a miss and we will be more suspect in the future if we use Great Western again as they seem to be inconsistent in their standard for quality on the properties they represent. There are too many other great properties in Breckenridge to stay at for $500+ per night. I would not add this one to the list.
- Also Known As:
- 1 Breckenridge Place
- One Breckenridge Place Hotel Breckenridge
- One Breckenridge Place Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently built in 1995, the deluxe 3 bedroom/3 bath townhomes of One Breckenridge Place are within walking distance of the Peak 9 lift and the shopping and dining of historic Main Street. Stay warm at One Breckenridge Place while enjoying the outdoors in your private outdoor hot tub, or cozy up near the hand-crafted gas fireplace in the family room. Amenities 24-hour front desk Common laundry facilities Concierge desk Guest parking ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your One Breckenridge Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.