We stayed in unit 12 during a family ski vacation in February 2012. The accommodations are very nice. Kitchen was recently updated with granite counter-tops. We had our own hot tub that was also new a year earlier. Our stay was very comfortable and we enjoyed sitting by the fireplace and in the hot tub after a long day on the slopes. Extremely convenient location - It's a short block and a half walk to the ski lift, and a block off of main street. We will return to this unit!
- Also Known As:
- One Breckenridge Place Hotel Breckenridge
- 1 Breckenridge Place
- One Breckenridge Place Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently built in 1995, the deluxe 3 bedroom/3 bath townhomes of One Breckenridge Place are within walking distance of the Peak 9 lift and the shopping and dining of historic Main Street. Stay warm at One Breckenridge Place while enjoying the outdoors in your private outdoor hot tub, or cozy up near the hand-crafted gas fireplace in the family room. Amenities 24-hour front desk Common laundry facilities Concierge desk Guest parking ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your One Breckenridge Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.