We recently stayed at the LIfts over New Years' Eve week. We had several preteen/teens at various skill levels that were both, boarders and skiers. The LIfts condo was close enough to the lifts (right beside Marriot) to allow the freedom to come and go from the Silver Chair lift without to much worry about the kids. The Lifts condos are also located right beside the area Columbine pool. It was only a few steps from our condo's door. You can walk from this condo into town very easily and without crossing busy streets. There is adequate parking so we never felt the need to go move our vehicle (which can be a huge pain in Breck). The condos were pretty quiet without noise from neighbors. The floor plan is also a thoughtful set up. With our big group, we never felt like we were in tight quarters. The kitchen/living is an open concept with a long bar for group sitting. Their is even a door between the bedrooms and the kitchen/living area to make sure light sleepers aren't disturbed. The condo we rented was recently updated as was the one across the landing. Our owner even allowed late checkout without charge (Score: extra day on the mountain!)
Heads up: the area pool is outdoor and heated with several hottubs inside as well. Alcohol is not allowed in these areas and this policy is enforced (although with in a very friendly manner).
The best shopping seems to be after you go through Marriot area to Main Street and go to your left (purple shade of buildings). Down this way you can find a french bakery with whipped-cream drinks. In same area, downstairs, is a store that sales tons of crazy hats.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lift Condominium Complex is conveniently located 250 yards from the Quicksilver Chairlift and only 100 yards from downtown. It is classified as walking distance to the lift and town. The amenities include an Outdoor Heated Pool and Indoor and Outdoor Hot Tubs. The two bedroom units have to assigned parking spots with a valid permit. Many of the units have been completely remodeled and have a stackable washer/dryer in the unit. Almost all units have a gas fireplace. There are 28 two bedroom units in the complex and 4 one bedroom units. The two bedroom units range from 1100 to 1500 SF. Most people love the open floor plan and flow of the Kitchen, Living room, and Dining room. The loft units all have views that face the Breckenridge Ski Area. Great for families and groups that need flexible bedding arrangements. The two bedroom units normally sleep 6 to 10 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your The Lift Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lift Condominiums Hotel Breckenridge
- Lift Condominiums Breckenridge
- Lift Condominiums Hotel Breckenridge