“Clean, roomy, and Close to lift” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Gold Camp Condominiums

Gold Camp Condominiums
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Breckenridge
Gold Camp Condominiums
You added Gold Camp Condominiums to your Saves list
1161 Ski Hill Road, Breckenridge, CO 80424   |
Grand Junction, CO
“Clean, roomy, and Close to lift”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2011

My friends and I stayed at Gold Camp because it sounded close to the lifts and was available for a great price. The condo was very clean. We only had a couple minor issues, such as thinking the 1.5 bathrooms would mean one full bathroom and a single toilet elsewhere in the condo. Unfortunately, the other 0.5 was only an extra sink in the hallway. The walk to peak 8 lift took no more than 8 minutes and the free shuttle picks up at the curb of GC and peak 8 (although they never ran true to posted schedule times). This was a great experience and I plan on returning to GC for future ski trips.

• Stayed January 2011

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Homestead, Fl
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2009

Having made my paid in advance reservation for Gold Camp sight unseen (except for the standard photos on the web), and having only a couple reviews to go on (1 good, 1 bad) I wasn't sure what to expect. so with dumb blind faith I dragged my wife, son, his girlfriend, and even invited a friend who just recently moved to Denver to our Gold Camp condo. Much to my surprise and delight it was jst as advertised. There was a gas fireplace in our unit. It did have a full kitchen (from now on I wil alwas pack my own cutlery). It was just a short walk tto the bus to peak 8. the only thing shorter then the walk to the bus was the bus ride to the lifts on peak 8. The condo was large enough for 3 young adults plus my wife and me. Yes the condo was a ways up the mountain, but that was just what we wanted. Besides since we drove a rental from Denver Airport it only took about 5 mintes to drive to town. And we had no problem finding a parking space. All in All I was very satisfied and everyone had a great time. Oh yeah the bad review I read, no our unit didn't have any internet access. but hey I didn't seem to mind. I was ther to ski.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled with family
Ann Arbor, MI
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2009

We stayed here for our ski vacation. We liked it a lot. The room is well equipped, comfortable, clean, and spacious. There is a fireplace, and shared hot tub. However, I wish they had wireless internet connection for all units, and more laundry facility. The condo is very close to ski resort, but a bit far from downtown. Overall, I enjoyed staying here a lot.

• Liked — comfy rooms and privacy
  • Disliked — lack of internet connection
  • Stayed December 2008, traveled with friends
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Ann Arbor, MI
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2009

We spent 4 days at Gold Camp. Overall, our experience was satisfying. The unit is clean, relatively new, nicely furnished and spacious. Nothing broke during our stay. We love the hot tub and the best of all, this is one of the closest properties to the ski lift. There is a shuttle from the resort to Peak 8 base. The shuttle ride took less than 5 minutes.

Judging from the quality and price, this is a very good deal for us.

• Liked — Distance from the ski lift
  • Disliked — No Internet
  • Stayed December 2008, traveled with friends
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Gold Camp Condominiums? Share your experiences!