Luxurious Newer 3-Bedroom 3-Bath Duplex a Stone`s Throw from the Snowflake Lift - Simply Awesome!

Breckenridge
Rental Home –
3 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, Sleeps 10

Reviews from our community

Reviews from our community

A TripAdvisor Member
“Great location, great place!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2012 for a stay in February 2012

First off, you can't beat the location! You can get right on the lift and enjoy a day of skiing, nothing better! The condo is gorgeous! Has plenty of sleeping space and everything you need- dishes, towels, grill, etc and very well kept. Very comfortable and perfect for entertaining; there is even a hot tub! The management couldn't have been more responsive and helpful through the entire process (which is so refreshing these days!) I wouldn't only recommend this place but I am thrilled to go back.

Recommended for:
Luxury-minded travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Well located and well equipped”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2012 for a stay in March 2012

The location was fantastic. We literally walked 100 feet, put on our skiis and was at the lift within 30 seconds. It was conveniently located and could easily return for lunches. The house was nicely appointed, and had tons of silverware, dishes, glasses etc. The kitchen (cooking area) was a bit tight but manageable.

4 of 5 stars Value 4 of 5 stars Rooms
5 of 5 stars Location 4 of 5 stars Cleanliness
4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk 4 of 5 stars Service
A TripAdvisor Member
“Smaller than one might imagine”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2012 for a stay in February 2012

The accomodations are nicely decorated. The kitchen is *tiny*. It is virtually impossible for 2 people to be in there at one time. You cannot open the refridgerator while loading the dishwasher. You cannot be cooking breakfast while someone else is trying to brew coffee, etc. Simply tiny, no pantry either. We had a total of 7 people, 3 couples, one small child, and this place was just too small to be comfortable. I think it would be suitable for one family with 4 children or so. Not more than 2, 4 max, adults.

3 of 5 stars Value 3 of 5 stars Rooms
4 of 5 stars Location 5 of 5 stars Cleanliness
5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
“Absolutely phenomenal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2012 for a stay in February 2012

We went up for a ski weekend for my son's 30th Birthday. The accomodations were more than we expected. Beautiful condo right near the snowflake lift, so there was no need to drive to get to the slopes and hassle with parking. The rooms were beautifully appointed with that mountain decor. The hottub was a nice addition apre ski. The manager was quite responsive when there was any question. If you are planning to go to Breckenridge, you can't do better than this condo.

5 of 5 stars Value 5 of 5 stars Rooms
5 of 5 stars Location 5 of 5 stars Cleanliness
5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk 5 of 5 stars Service
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
“Awesome condo!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2012 for a stay in February 2012

This is a great condo! Very clean, plenty of room and it's located in a great part of Breckenridge...very close to everything but in a cozy quiet neighborhood! The best part is it's a very short walk to the Snowflake lift which is not crowded, and you can ski all the way back to the parking lot. We had a great stay...I would highly recommend it and would love to rent again!!

5 of 5 stars Value 5 of 5 stars Rooms
from
$170
Night
Week
Additional fees may be applied by manager
Manager
All Summit Accommodations
Speaks English
Listed since : Jan 2012
Response Rate: 100 %
Response Time: Within a few hours
Calendar Updated: 29 days ago
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Listing is Free!
Protect your privacy
Get more exposure
Set up your free listing