We were there for a week and had a second-floor, corner-unit one-bedroom. The room was great and had everything...well, almost! :)
The building basement has an underground garage that needs the room key to get in and is very convenient. The room is pretty big size with a fire-place in the living room. Big kitchen with plenty of cook ware. They provided coffee, hot cocoa, and tea bags (a variety of tea bags) in the room. There's Jacuzzi tub with his and her sinks in the bedroom, separated from the bathroom. They are very generous with the bathroom toiletries and supplies, and we LOVE the thick and huge bath towels.
The balcony was great and had a wonderful view, but would be better if there were a table to go with the chairs. The unit does not have any air-conditioner, only ceiling fans. It was hot and humid with the heat wave that we were having. There was no mid-week cleaning, but clean towels exchange.
One other thing was that there's no parking area for checking in and it was crazy just tried to park the car. We had to park the car on the street and had my husband walk to check in, and it took forever. However, the staff was very pleasant and helpful and I guess that made it easier.
There are a couple good things for this place. They have free shuttle to go downtown Breckenridge where has a lot of shops. It also goes to the grocery store if you do not drive and want to go grocery shopping. It is also very close to the Gondola, where you can take it to go up to 14,000 feet. In addition, this is a ski-in and out resort in the winter, so there's a ski trail right by the resort that you can walk up to a reservoir with pretty view.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Timber Hotel Breckenridge
- Grand Timber Hotel
- Grand Timber Breckenridge
- Grand Timber
- Grand Timber Lodge Breckenridge Colorado
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Timber Lodge is a luxury ski-in/out condominium resort offering the largest amenities package in Breckenridge. Our exquisitely appointed luxury condominiums are conveniently located between Peaks 8 and 9 at the world famous Breckenridge Ski Resort. You will also enjoy our close proximity to Breckenridge’s Main Street, indoor/outdoor swimming pools and hot tubs, a fitness center, complimentary shuttle bus, pampering spa and salon services, an on-site ski/bike concierge, a bar and restaurant and much more. At Grand Timber Lodge, you’ll find everything you need for a great vacation: A lovely and private wooded setting, excellent amenities, all of the comforts and convenience of home, and a staff eager to make your vacation simply perfect! ... more less