We recently stayed at Grand Timber Lodge and had an amazing time! Comfortable accomodations that felt like home! We had a 2 BR condo, and we stayed with our 3 young children (10, 7 and 5). We kept the fire place roaring and enjoyed relaxing meals in the fully stocked kitchen after long days on the slopes. There was great snow, and we really enjoyed the convenient location of the lodge. We also utilized the free shuttle service that brought us into town and over to the ski lift. We did bring a rental car, and I have seen people complain about the parking garage, but our SUV was no problem - parking garages are a tight fit wherever you go! The heated sidewalks and heated parking garage made getting around easy. Our kids enjoyed the heated pool every evening and we used the DVD rental service. Convenient to rent ski and snow boarding equipment for Christie's on site, and received a 20% discount for staying at the hotel. The staff was friendly and we would love to come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Timber Lodge is a luxury ski-in/out condominium resort offering the largest amenities package in Breckenridge. Our exquisitely appointed luxury condominiums are conveniently located between Peaks 8 and 9 at the world famous Breckenridge Ski Resort. You will also enjoy our close proximity to Breckenridge’s Main Street, indoor/outdoor swimming pools and hot tubs, a fitness center, complimentary shuttle bus, pampering spa and salon services, an on-site ski/bike concierge, a bar and restaurant and much more. At Grand Timber Lodge, you’ll find everything you need for a great vacation: A lovely and private wooded setting, excellent amenities, all of the comforts and convenience of home, and a staff eager to make your vacation simply perfect! ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Grand Timber Hotel Breckenridge
- Grand Timber Breckenridge
- Grand Timber Lodge Breckenridge Colorado