We stayed at the Grand Timber Lodge during Thanksgiving Week and other than the lack of snow, were very satisfied. We had a large 3 bedroom, 3 bath unit that was clean, well supplied and very comfortable. They also have a shuttle service that takes you into town and will pick you up with a phone call. The pool area is very nice with multiple hot tubs and indoor/outdoor swimming pools. There is also a bar next to the pool area with poolside service which was nice. The property also includes indoor parking, a work-out center and ski-in, ski-out convenience. Timeshare salespeople left us alone as soon as we indicated that we had no interest. I would return to the Grand Timber Lodge, hopefully when the snowpack is a little better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Timber Lodge is a luxury ski-in/out condominium resort offering the largest amenities package in Breckenridge. Our exquisitely appointed luxury condominiums are conveniently located between Peaks 8 and 9 at the world famous Breckenridge Ski Resort. You will also enjoy our close proximity to Breckenridge’s Main Street, indoor/outdoor swimming pools and hot tubs, a fitness center, complimentary shuttle bus, pampering spa and salon services, an on-site ski/bike concierge, a bar and restaurant and much more. At Grand Timber Lodge, you’ll find everything you need for a great vacation: A lovely and private wooded setting, excellent amenities, all of the comforts and convenience of home, and a staff eager to make your vacation simply perfect! ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Grand Timber Hotel Breckenridge
- Grand Timber Breckenridge
- Grand Timber Lodge Breckenridge Colorado