We were here last year and decided to use an exchange for a ski week. We have been owners at Gold Point for over 10 years, but usually end up exchanging it. Grand Timber is definitely a newer and has many more amenities than GP. The two bedroom is very comfortable for family and friends who come to visit. Unfortunately, the beginning of our stay was bitterly cold, so the family missed out on a couple of days on the slope. There was plenty of football to watch, and we were able to accommodate 8 of us at the dining table for dinner.
While the family skied, I took advantage of the small work-out facility and had 3 wonderful yoga sessions with Neely. we have found the staff always very helpful and courteous. We love Breckenridge and look forward to more visits.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Timber Hotel Breckenridge
- Grand Timber Hotel
- Grand Timber Breckenridge
- Grand Timber
- Grand Timber Lodge Breckenridge Colorado
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Timber Lodge is a luxury ski-in/out condominium resort offering the largest amenities package in Breckenridge. Our exquisitely appointed luxury condominiums are conveniently located between Peaks 8 and 9 at the world famous Breckenridge Ski Resort. You will also enjoy our close proximity to Breckenridge’s Main Street, indoor/outdoor swimming pools and hot tubs, a fitness center, complimentary shuttle bus, pampering spa and salon services, an on-site ski/bike concierge, a bar and restaurant and much more. At Grand Timber Lodge, you’ll find everything you need for a great vacation: A lovely and private wooded setting, excellent amenities, all of the comforts and convenience of home, and a staff eager to make your vacation simply perfect! ... more less