We stay at Grandlodge Timber Lodge in December 2012 the stay was great we had a 3 bedroom 3 bathroom condo. The kitchen and dinning room areas were large and spacious and we loved the fireplace and ammenities. However, we did attend the tour of Grandlodge on Peak 7, the property was newer with beautiful views, but the living areas were much smaller than Grand Timber Lodge and much more expensive. We took our tour and after the presentation
we were asking several questions about the property and our salesman ask us are you interested in buying if not thanks for coming and have a good day. He was ABRUPT, RUDE, ABNOXIOUS AND UNPROFESSIONAL, he didnt give us any other options or offers. I spoke to the manager of sales and she was very professional and apologetic, but the damage was done.
If you dont have $50,000 to 83,000.00 to spend immediately on a timeshare "THAT DAY" beware of the RUDE SALES PEOPLE.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Timber Lodge is a luxury ski-in/out condominium resort offering the largest amenities package in Breckenridge. Our exquisitely appointed luxury condominiums are conveniently located between Peaks 8 and 9 at the world famous Breckenridge Ski Resort. You will also enjoy our close proximity to Breckenridge’s Main Street, indoor/outdoor swimming pools and hot tubs, a fitness center, complimentary shuttle bus, pampering spa and salon services, an on-site ski/bike concierge, a bar and restaurant and much more. At Grand Timber Lodge, you’ll find everything you need for a great vacation: A lovely and private wooded setting, excellent amenities, all of the comforts and convenience of home, and a staff eager to make your vacation simply perfect! ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Grand Timber Hotel Breckenridge
- Grand Timber Breckenridge
- Grand Timber Lodge Breckenridge Colorado