We used points from Hilton Grand Vacation Club to stay here. Very low value for the points used. Not a true ski in ski out property. We were charged a large resort fee after we left ($238 for five nights). When we called about the charge we were told that it was disclosed to us in our confirmation and when we checked in. Neither is true. We will continue to dispute this charge. Rooms weren't clean (found black mold in master shower and raisins on carpet in main room when we checked in). Parking was underneath the building which was convenient. However, the parking stalls were so small that parking a large SUV was very difficult - and virtually every vehicle was a large SUV. Seems that would have been planned for at a ski resort. Overall, we were very disappointed and would not suggest it to our friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Timber Lodge is a luxury ski-in/out condominium resort offering the largest amenities package in Breckenridge. Our exquisitely appointed luxury condominiums are conveniently located between Peaks 8 and 9 at the world famous Breckenridge Ski Resort. You will also enjoy our close proximity to Breckenridge’s Main Street, indoor/outdoor swimming pools and hot tubs, a fitness center, complimentary shuttle bus, pampering spa and salon services, an on-site ski/bike concierge, a bar and restaurant and much more. At Grand Timber Lodge, you’ll find everything you need for a great vacation: A lovely and private wooded setting, excellent amenities, all of the comforts and convenience of home, and a staff eager to make your vacation simply perfect! ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Grand Timber Hotel Breckenridge
- Grand Timber Breckenridge
- Grand Timber Lodge Breckenridge Colorado