Enjoyed being steps away from the ski area and a shuttle bus ride away from local activities including the movies, ice skating rink and grocery store. Rooms was very spacious and smaller room included a kitchenette and microwave. Loved the granite counters in the kitchen and the flat screen televisions in the living room. Staff wasn't as helpful as I expected when I arrived early for check-in and wouldn't allow me access to my room. Typically would just walk the premises, have lunch and return, but my son accidentally lock the keys to the rental inside of the truck with my purse so we had to spend two hours in the lobby - feeling hungry and upset while we waited for Triple A to create a new lock.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Timber Lodge is a luxury ski-in/out condominium resort offering the largest amenities package in Breckenridge. Our exquisitely appointed luxury condominiums are conveniently located between Peaks 8 and 9 at the world famous Breckenridge Ski Resort. You will also enjoy our close proximity to Breckenridge’s Main Street, indoor/outdoor swimming pools and hot tubs, a fitness center, complimentary shuttle bus, pampering spa and salon services, an on-site ski/bike concierge, a bar and restaurant and much more. At Grand Timber Lodge, you’ll find everything you need for a great vacation: A lovely and private wooded setting, excellent amenities, all of the comforts and convenience of home, and a staff eager to make your vacation simply perfect! ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Grand Timber Hotel Breckenridge
- Grand Timber Breckenridge
- Grand Timber Lodge Breckenridge Colorado