A few cost savers- check out the DVD machine just past the concierge to see if there are any movies you'd like to check out before purchasing the unlimited pass for your stay for $10. Wireless is $5 a day or $20 for the stay. It is free in the lobby lounge but I found it to be slow. 2 Free computers and a printer to use. Be sure to check out free robes during your stay from the spa. They are very plush. We saved lots by making use of the Walmart in Frisco and filling the fridge. Be sure to buy some cheap tupperware or ziplock bags to transport lunches if you like. Ask for a new humidifier for your other room if you suffer from dryness in the mountains. We also cracked the windows. The pools and spa are nice. A great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Timber Lodge is a luxury ski-in/out condominium resort offering the largest amenities package in Breckenridge. Our exquisitely appointed luxury condominiums are conveniently located between Peaks 8 and 9 at the world famous Breckenridge Ski Resort. You will also enjoy our close proximity to Breckenridge’s Main Street, indoor/outdoor swimming pools and hot tubs, a fitness center, complimentary shuttle bus, pampering spa and salon services, an on-site ski/bike concierge, a bar and restaurant and much more. At Grand Timber Lodge, you’ll find everything you need for a great vacation: A lovely and private wooded setting, excellent amenities, all of the comforts and convenience of home, and a staff eager to make your vacation simply perfect! ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Grand Timber Hotel Breckenridge
- Grand Timber Breckenridge
- Grand Timber Lodge Breckenridge Colorado