My family (two daughters 25 and 26 and son in law 28) my husband and myself stayed here Dec. last year. We had a wonderful time. Accomodations were above and beyond our expectations. Kitchen equipped with very nice pot, pans and utensils (we cooked in several meals). The rooms were very clean. The employees who greeted us in the lobby were friendly and resourceful. It was a great experience. We were looking into the timeshare for Grand Lodge on Peak 7. We visited the facility there as well. It was somewhat newer and more up scale but not as "homey" as Grand Timber Lodge or as convenient to town. My husband and I went back this summer to check it out once more. We actually loved Grand Timber Lodge so much we bought into the timeshare! Again, we found consistency with the friendliness of the staff and the cleanliness of the property. We took our vehicle the second visit but preferred traveling via the Lodge Shuttle. Super convenient. Love having the restaurant on property...great food and service. Great location. Look forward to our return! Hot tub has an area for adults as well so that's a huge plus!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Timber Lodge is a luxury ski-in/out condominium resort offering the largest amenities package in Breckenridge. Our exquisitely appointed luxury condominiums are conveniently located between Peaks 8 and 9 at the world famous Breckenridge Ski Resort. You will also enjoy our close proximity to Breckenridge’s Main Street, indoor/outdoor swimming pools and hot tubs, a fitness center, complimentary shuttle bus, pampering spa and salon services, an on-site ski/bike concierge, a bar and restaurant and much more. At Grand Timber Lodge, you’ll find everything you need for a great vacation: A lovely and private wooded setting, excellent amenities, all of the comforts and convenience of home, and a staff eager to make your vacation simply perfect! ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Grand Timber Hotel Breckenridge
- Grand Timber Breckenridge
- Grand Timber Lodge Breckenridge Colorado