We traded our timeshare for a stay @ Grand Timber Lodge. Unfortunately, we were placed in a studio that accommodates 4 people. There was a queen bed & sofabed. However, the room was smaller than most hotel rooms & doesn't accommodate 4 people. The bathroom had only 1 sink & was extremely small. The showerhead nearly ripped off your skin. There were several lightbulbs out, alarm clock was broken, couch was dirty, old tube tv's & no air conditioning. All rooms have balconies except for the studios. There was a small kitchenette but no dining table. The resort offers a shuttle service which was nice. But it stops running @ 10 pm which we weren't told & had to walk home after our dinner since there were no taxis. The laundry room was microscopic with no area to fold clothes & etc. The pool area was nice & the location was good. We travel all over the world & we will not return to this resort or recommend it to anyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Timber Lodge is a luxury ski-in/out condominium resort offering the largest amenities package in Breckenridge. Our exquisitely appointed luxury condominiums are conveniently located between Peaks 8 and 9 at the world famous Breckenridge Ski Resort. You will also enjoy our close proximity to Breckenridge’s Main Street, indoor/outdoor swimming pools and hot tubs, a fitness center, complimentary shuttle bus, pampering spa and salon services, an on-site ski/bike concierge, a bar and restaurant and much more. At Grand Timber Lodge, you’ll find everything you need for a great vacation: A lovely and private wooded setting, excellent amenities, all of the comforts and convenience of home, and a staff eager to make your vacation simply perfect! ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Grand Timber Hotel Breckenridge
- Grand Timber Breckenridge
- Grand Timber Lodge Breckenridge Colorado