My husband and I recently exchanged our time share for the Grand Timber Lodge. Great location with lots of great amenities. We were in a two-bedroom that was a lock-off and it had all the comforts of home. The kitchen was well-equipped and the beds were very comfortable. I don't ski, so I was able to use the work-out facility which was a bit small, but had the equipment I needed for a basic work-out. I especially enjoyed the yoga class. We had friends visiting with us and they also enjoyed the comforts of home. Recommend this lodge for families.
The only negative was the internet service which was not very reliable. You had to pay $20 for the week and it was extremely slow or not working. I let the front desk know, and they said that it was a third-party and that the contract was up for review.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Timber Hotel Breckenridge
- Grand Timber Hotel
- Grand Timber Breckenridge
- Grand Timber
- Grand Timber Lodge Breckenridge Colorado
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Timber Lodge is a luxury ski-in/out condominium resort offering the largest amenities package in Breckenridge. Our exquisitely appointed luxury condominiums are conveniently located between Peaks 8 and 9 at the world famous Breckenridge Ski Resort. You will also enjoy our close proximity to Breckenridge’s Main Street, indoor/outdoor swimming pools and hot tubs, a fitness center, complimentary shuttle bus, pampering spa and salon services, an on-site ski/bike concierge, a bar and restaurant and much more. At Grand Timber Lodge, you’ll find everything you need for a great vacation: A lovely and private wooded setting, excellent amenities, all of the comforts and convenience of home, and a staff eager to make your vacation simply perfect! ... more less