Powderhorn C202

Reviews from our community

Reviews from our community

“Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Our stay at this condo was absolutely awesome. The owners have added all the extra touches to provide the comforts of a home away from home (i.e., games, movies, comfy pillows and blankets, humidifiers, washer/dryer, big screen Tv's, and nice accessories). The living room furniture and beds were very comfortable and the kitchen was well stocked with all the utensils, dishes, pots/pans, small appliances needed to prepare just about any meal. The entire condo has been updated and very well maintained. In addition, Great Western Lodging was very nice to deal with. Without a doubt, we would stay in this condo and book through Great Western during our next visit to Breckenridge.

Luxury-minded travelers
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012 for a stay in July 2012
5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
“great location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Nice friendly staff, good supplemental information on cycling trails. Good follow through on confirmations. condo in excellent condition, high end kitchen and Tv's. Sitting on the balcony listening to the sound of the nearby creek very relaxing. Web site pictures accurately presents the property.

4 of 5 stars Value 5 of 5 stars Rooms
A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
“Outstanding Breckenridge Unit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2012 for a stay in February 2012

We stayed in Powderhorn C202 in Feb. of 2012 and absolutely loved the unit and the proximity to the Mountain 9 lift and Main Street shops and restaurants. Check in/out was seamless with Great Western lodging. The unit is beautifully and comfortably decorated with a great view of the woods out of the living room window. Loved the gas fireplace and the big comfortable beds and couches. The kitchen was fully equipped. This unit is a very short walk to a main ski lift and to town and had indoor parking; perfect location and at a reasonable price. We plan on coming back!

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Excellent Condo Great Location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2012 for a stay in January 2012

The Powderhorn Complex is located steps away from the Peak 9 Lifts. Our condo was updated, modernize, and well equiped for all of our needs. We had a great time. Just two minor things that we would have liked but it was no big deal. In both bathrooms they have the cheesy plastic shower curtains, a glass shower door is needed as to keep up with the standards the rest of the beautiful condo. A blow dryer is a must for any condo - it's definately needed and not expensive to stock. Overall an Excellent condo in a great location.

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Management Response
Feb 1, 2012
Dear Eric –

Thank you for your review! We always like to hear from our guests and this is great information for us to make sure that our units are getting the attention needed.

I have forwarded the information on to the owner of Powderhorn #C202 about adding the shower doors and the hairdryers in the bathrooms, great feedback!

Thank you again for the information on Powderhorn #C202 and please let me know if there is anything I can assist with for your next trip to Breckenridge!

V. Peyton Rogers
Director of Sales
Great Western Lodging
Peyton@gwlodging.com
“great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2012 for a stay in April 2011

this unit was very, very nice. we were very comfortable. good location, maggie pond was great

Check in
(970) 688-4197
Speaks English
Listed since : Oct 2008
Calendar Updated: 28 days ago
Note: Response rate information for this manager is unavailable.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Listing is Free!
Protect your privacy
Get more exposure
Set up your free listing