“Because you're worth it!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #29 of 66 Activities in Breckenridge
More attraction details
Owner description: Therapeutic Massage. Ethical inquiries only. Owner is the Massage Therapist. Massage offered both at the office and at your home or rental property. Deep Tissue, Sports, Swedish, Medical Massage, Lymphatic Drainage, Myofascial Release, Hot Stones, Shiatsu, Acupressure, Aromatherapy, Reflexology, Body Scrubs. Chair Massage. Spa Parties.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Dublin, Ireland
“Because you're worth it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2011

If you're looking for a good massage then look no further. You deserve the very best and Niamh is the very best. She has a natural gift for massage and puts so much into every one. I only wish I lived in Breckenridge so I could treat myself to this amazing experience more often.

Visited February 2011

Breckenridge
“Niamh is an amazing healer!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2011

Niamh has been able to re-balance my body for whatever ailments I have going on at the moment. She truly is amazing!

Visited March 2010
Breckenridge, Colorado
“I always feel 100% better when I leave!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2011

Bliss is a great place to go for a massage! Niamh is always able to target areas that need the most work and when I leave I feel so much better! A reliable, friendly, clean and customer oriented business! I'd recommend it to anyone!

Visited December 2010
Denver, Colorado
“Badly needed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2011

I had a pain in my neck and shoulders for weeks before I went to see Niamh and I feel soo much better today after seeing her. It was badly needed. Thanks again Niamh.

Visited December 2010
Breckenridge, Colorado
“Get the herbal scrub!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2011

I live in the mountains and have searched for years to find a salt scrub I enjoy. Neve found an herbal exfoliating scrub that mostly melts into your skin while she massages. Anything remaining is simply wiped off with a towel rather than having to go into a shower. After the massage my skin felt beautiful for nearly a week when my past exfoliating treatment effects have only lasted a few days. As a local wedding planner, I recommend this treatment to all of my brides because of it's long lasting and smoothing results. On top of the scrub, Neve puts her heart and soul into her massages. She is a gem find in our community.

Visited October 2010