Trails End 507 Ski-in/Ski-out Condo Downtown Breckenridge Lodging

2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Sleeps 6

Reviews from our community

Reviews from our community

A TripAdvisor Member
“Easter weekend at Trails end.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2011 for a stay in April 2011

The condo location was great and exactly what we needed so my daughter could stay close to our granddaughters and still get a ski day in.
The condo was clean. However the beds were terrible and the fold out in the living room was so bad it was unusable.
The bath tub in the master bedroom was stopped up and unusable.
I believe I over paid for this time of year. I chatted with a couple of other people staying in the same building who were paying much less. This was an unplanned weekend for us. I believe if I took a little more time looking around instead of taking the first condo I could have saved some money and found a nicer place. Over all it was a great weekend so no worries, I’ll just plan better next trip.

Interested in this property?
Make Inquiry
Summit Mountain Rentals
Speaks English
Listed since : Dec 2008
Calendar Updated: 48 days ago
Note: Response rate information for this manager is unavailable.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Listing is Free!
Protect your privacy
Get more exposure
Set up your free listing