1. Excellent location with great access to gondola and Breckenridge summer fun park
2. Complimentary shuttle service provided when gondolas are not operational
3. Clean rooms with all the amenities of home and a full kitchen. Excellent and high quality appliances provided including a dishwasher
4. In house movie theatre that can be reserved for personal use
5. In house bowling alley
6. Nightly turn down service with Belgian chocolate!!!
7. Provision of all dishwashing soap, sponges etc
8. In room washer and dryer
9. Dining table! Need it...Love it
10. Steam Shower
11. Pool and hot tub
12. Complimentary coffee, hot chocolate and tea for guest in room and in lobby
13. Gym (albeit, small)
14. Great quality soaps and lotions
15. Everything you could need in an apartment is provided.
1. Limited concierge service. This was the second time I stayed with my family/extended family at One-Ski Hill and each time I found the concierge service to be severely lacking. There is just no confidence in recommending anything to do in or around Breckenridge. The concierge services are inconsistent and when available they cannot be specific about any activity, event or place. If you plan to stay here, work out the details of your trip before you go and do not expect to get any recommendations about what to do. I must say that when I finally presented 2 very specific opportunities for a first time rafting trip someone at the front desk did pick one. The adventure company turned out to be fantastic for our first time white water rafting.
2. The rooms are dark. We had to turn on all the lights all the time as the rooms were just too dark.
3. Small Pool
4. Cold complimentary coffee in lobby
I would definitely stay at one ski hill place again. We had a 2 bedroom unit both times. With severe food allergies in our family and the need to cook all our meals, i could not ask for a better set up. We are also very picky and love luxurious rooms. The place more than met our needs.
One more thing: there is a Walmart in Frisco where you can pick up food to cook and other supplies. It is about 10 miles away from the hotel and on your way in if coming from Denver.