Saved Save
You added Mill Run #5 to your Saves list.
Breckenridge
Rental Home –
4 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Sleeps 10

Reviews from our community

Reviews from our community

A TripAdvisor Member
“Beautiful Breck”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Our family thoroughly enjoyed our time in Breckenridge over the 4th of July. Once again we received extra care from Peak Property Mgt .Our location in Mill Run was perfect for access to most things, usually by walking. We had several small problems in the unit but they were quickly and efficiently handled by Peak staff.
Due to the unusual weather this year we found the unit to be quite warm and slow to cool at the end of the day. Such is life.
Despite some family sadness resulting in a couple of cancellations and some illness on departure we who were there had a memorable time.

4 of 5 stars Value 4 of 5 stars Rooms
5 of 5 stars Value 5 of 5 stars Rooms
5 of 5 stars Location 5 of 5 stars Cleanliness
4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk 5 of 5 stars Service
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great getaway home at a great price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2012 for a stay in January 2012

I reserved Mill Run 5 through the Vail Resorts website and got a great deal. We stayed at Valdoro Mountain Lodge last year and this was just as nice, if not better due to the fact it isn't in a hotel environment. Everything was provided (towels, soap, plenty of toilet paper and paper towels). The only real problem we had, was when we grilled out one night, the propane tank ran empty, but we can't blame them for that. The place was furnished beautifully and had space for more than 10 people. I would definitely recommend Mill Run and will hopefully book again next year.

5 of 5 stars Value 5 of 5 stars Rooms
5 of 5 stars Location 5 of 5 stars Cleanliness
5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk 5 of 5 stars Service
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
A FlipKey verified reviewer
Indianapolis
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2011 for a stay in December 2010
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 55-64
Check in
Check out
Guests
from
$200
/ Night
Book this property
Or, send the owner a message
Send Message
Manager
Peak Property Management
(970) 237-5733
Speaks English
Listed since : Sep 2008
$10,000 Peace of Mind Guarantee
Learn more
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Listing is Free!
Protect your privacy
Get more exposure
Set up your free listing