Breckenridge
2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Sleeps 6

Reviews from our community

Reviews from our community

A TripAdvisor Member
“Awesome...just as comfortable as home!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2012 for a stay in February 2012

Our unit was clean, well equipped with supplies that we would need & the lobby, entrance areas were very inviting. We love the location being so close to downtown and the Quiksilver lift. We love the hot tub & someone would come up and shovel the snow around the tub.

5 of 5 stars Value 5 of 5 stars Rooms
A romantic getaway
Management Response
Dec 27, 2011
Dear Monica –

Thank you for your review! We always like to hear from our guests and we have noted the information about your departure.

We have now implemented a policy where guests can leave their keys with the shuttle drivers or in the units when they depart. This has made departures much smoother for guests on shuttles.

Thank you again for the information on Park Avenue Lofts #302 and please let me know if there is anything I can assist with for your next trip to Breckenridge! We look forward to your return stay!

V. Peyton Rogers
Traveling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 25-34
“What a View!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2011 for a stay in June 2011

The Park avenue Lofts #302 has the most wonderful view. We really enjoyed our stay and the location in downtown is perfect, if that is what you want. Street noise a little more than we thought, but would choose it again because of the location. Thank you Great Western for workiing with us to find the perfect place. You are much appreciated.. My only suggestion would be to put a new sofa/chair in there, it is time to retire that living rm set. Very difficult to get out of them.

5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk 5 of 5 stars Service
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 55-64
Tom
Ga.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2011 for a stay in April 2011
Traveling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 45-54
A TripAdvisor Member
“Freezing cold, poorly outfitted condo.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2011 for a stay in January 2011

We have rented at this particular complex twice before and this was by far the most poorly equipped condo we have had, at this location or any other we can recall. The kitchen was poorly outfitted. There were just 2 tall water glasses for 4 people, the knives could barely cut, no containers to put leftovers in--I could go on and on. The sofa was extremely uncomfortable, like sitting on springs with no cushions. The toilet in bath 1 ran every time we flushed, had to remove the tank lid and adjust the flapper. The Gfci outlet in master bath didn't work at all. The chilled water in the frig seemed to be hooked up to the hot water line. The heat system was insufficient. We were so cold at night we could barely sleep. The maintenance guy did what he could but that wasn't much. This unit needs some basic maintenance things done, then needs to be better equipped. Spend $1k or so, buy some better furniture and glasses/knives/pots to bring it up to standards. The unit is not worth the price and is not worthy of the other units at Park ave. or the other units you represent. It should be taken off the rental market until upgrades can be done. We love the location of Park ave. and have liked the previous units we have rented but will not rent there again since there is such a huge variance in quality of the units there. The people at Great Western were very accomodating at check in, let us check in early which really helped us get organized. Too bad the unit was so crappy.

2 of 5 stars Value 1 of 5 stars Rooms
5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk 4 of 5 stars Service
Traveling group: Family with teenagers
Management Response
Jan 20, 2011
Dear Ram22 from Texas –

Thank you for your review of Park Avenue Lofts #302! We always like to hear from our guests and we have forwarded your review to the owner, as well as made sure that the unit has been fully restocked. The Maintenance department has also been informed of what needs to be addressed immediately for all our future guests, heat is definitely very important to have here in Breckenridge.

Thank you again for the information on Park Avenue Lofts #302. Please let me know if there is anything I can assist with for your next trip to Breckenridge!

V. Peyton Rogers
Director of Sales
Peyton@gwlodging.com
“Very happy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2010 for a stay in September 2010

Really enjoyed my stay at this location. It was just as described online and the staff was very helpful when making the reservation and when checking in. Will definitely stay here again!

5 of 5 stars Value 5 of 5 stars Rooms
5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk 5 of 5 stars Service
Liked best: The location was great and like the layout of the place.
Liked least: Nothing really
Traveling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists
(970) 688-4197
Speaks English
Listed since : Oct 2008
Calendar Updated: 1 day ago
Note: Response rate information for this manager is unavailable.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Listing is Free!
Protect your privacy
Get more exposure
Set up your free listing