I arrived at the doubletree on a last minute excursion from Boulder. I used my Hilton Points, OVER A HOLIDAY WEEKEND IN DECEMBER. I did not expect to be able to get a room at all. when I arrived, I had a HUGE ROOM with an AMAZING VIEW. THe hotel offered convenient shuttle service. And, the bed and linens were fantastic. Brian and Catlin were great : )
The most important qualities in a hotel for me are: Cleanliness, Room Size, LIGHT and window access, Bed comfort and friendliness of staff. All of these were great.
I will admit, the elevator situation was a bit tricky- having to go up to separate elevators, but with all of the overweight and unhealthy people in our country, a little extra exercise is probably good ; )
my two cents..
Happy New Year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Breckenridge is a true mountain experience offering views of the majestic Rocky Mountains. Our full service hotel is directly across the street from Peak 9 of the world renowned Breckenridge ski resort. The chair lift is within walking distance from the hotel. We are also only a 10-minute walk to historical Main Street where you can find a variety of shops, dining options and exciting Gold Rush history! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, BookIt.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Breckenridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Breckenridge Hotel Breckenridge
- Great Divide Hotel
- Great Divide Breckenridge