Mainridge Townhomes Unit D (MAIND)

Saved Save
You added Mainridge Townhomes Unit D (MAIND) to your Saves list.
Breckenridge
Rental Home –
2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Sleeps 9

Reviews from our community

Reviews from our community

“Great Location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013 for a stay in September 2013

This property was pretty much as portrayed on the website. The only surprise for us was that it actually faced out on to the main street of Breckenridge. This was a good surprise for us, but may not be for someone else. It is located at the far end of the main drag, but it still meant that there was a good bit of traffic noise when the windows were open and out on the deck. For us it was not a problem and the location made it very easy to keep our car parked and walk to everything we wanted to do. The bedrooms were very quiet with the windows shut. The interior was very nice, well stocked with essentials and clean. Our only complaint would be that some of windows did not function properly and many did not have screens. Also, some folks might have an issue with the hot tub on the deck being very visible to the main street and the next door neighbors, but it wasn't a problem for us (we didn't use it). I would highly recommend this property to anyone I know visiting Breckenridge.

4 of 5 stars Value 4 of 5 stars Rooms
A romantic getaway
Sep 19, 2013
Hello- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. The location of this unit is fantastic, and can be a nice surprise too. The noise can be a problem for some people as you stated but the homewoner is actively working on finding a solution. I am sorry that the windows were not functioning properly and that screens were missing. I have informed our rooms manager and it will be fixed! We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great location and very roomy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013 for a stay in September 2013

We stayed here over Labor Day weekend and really enjoyed it. It was nice to find a roomy comfortable place that we could bring our dogs to. The only downside was some of the noise from the brewery next door and also when the bars got out. Otherwise great place if you want to enjoy Breck by foot.

4 of 5 stars Value 5 of 5 stars Rooms
4 of 5 stars Location 5 of 5 stars Cleanliness
Sep 19, 2013
Hello- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am thrilled ot hear you (and your pet) enjoyed your stay with us. We recognize the npise issue being in it's location, but the homeowner is working on trying to get that remedied. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
JC_Travel...
Fort Collins, Colorado
“Wonderful place in the center of town”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013 for a stay in September 2013

My husband, daughter and I spent three days in this unit and really enjoyed our stay. The condo is fully renovated, clean and comfortable. We brought some cooking utensils with us because some of the other reviews stated that the kitchen was low on supplies but we didn't find that to be true: there were plenty of pots, pans and cutlery - even an electric mixer. We were happy to find that the large screen TV has Netflix and a DVD player hooked up since it rained much of the time we were in town. The only thing to be aware of, which has been mentioned in nearly every review, is that the noise from the nightclub is significant. We downloaded a white noise app to our iPad and slept without trouble but it would have been difficult without it. The owner of the condo should consider providing sound machines in each room to help address the issue.

4 of 5 stars How easy was it to book the property? 4 of 5 stars How helpful were the directions to the property?
4 of 5 stars How easy was key pickup/access to the property? 5 of 5 stars Overall condition of the property
4 of 5 stars Bedding & mattresses 5 of 5 stars Kitchen & utensils
5 of 5 stars Bathroom cleanliness 5 of 5 stars Other facilities & amenities
5 of 5 stars Service
Liked best: comfortable place to relax
Liked least: noise
Traveling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Sep 17, 2013
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am thrilled to hear what an enjoyable vacation you had! I am even more excited to see that you found the unit's prior complaints had been handled. In regards to the noise- thank you for reading the reviews and recognizing that noise, due to the location of this unit, is an issue at times. However, being proactive like you were made your stay an easy one. Thank you for the wonderful suggestion about the noise machine, I have passed along the recommendation to the homeowner and he is already looking into options. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
“Family Trip”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Want to thank the owner of the property for keeping their place so nice. We stayed there last year and really enjoyed our stay both times. We had a toddler this year and he had plenty of room to run around down stairs. The patio is enclosed and was safe for him. We're hoping to return next year for another family trip. The only bad thing about this property is the noise from Breckenridge Brewery, right next door.

4 of 5 stars Value 4 of 5 stars Rooms
5 of 5 stars Location 4 of 5 stars Cleanliness
Jul 29, 2013
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We welcome guest feedback, as it is how to gauge and improve ourselves as a business. I am so glad to hear you found the unit to be up to date and well kept. I will be sure to pass along your comments to the homeowner. That is the standard of service we strive for! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in Breckenridge. We can certainly arrange a similar unit on your next trip with a little less noise!
A FlipKey verified reviewer
Lincoln
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013 for a stay in July 2013
5 of 5 stars Value 4 of 5 stars Rooms
A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Jul 26, 2013
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We welcome guest feedback, as it is how to gauge and improve ourselves as a business. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your vacation rental and found the unit to be clean and updated with an easy and convenient location. You even found one of the very few properties in Breck with A/C options! We love our companions and are happy that one of our pet friendly properties was available for you. That is the standard of service we strive for! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in Breckenridge.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great place in Breckenridge!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

We enjoyed our stay at this townhome! Great place in a great location! Our only issue was that the street noise was a little loud at night. It was very warm during our stay and we had to sleep with the windows open so it could get loud on the street at night. Overall a great experience!

5 of 5 stars Value 5 of 5 stars Rooms
Jul 11, 2013
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We welcome guest feedback, as it is how to gauge and improve ourselves as a business. I am thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed your stay with its unique décor and convenient location. However, as you mentioned, because it is downtown Breckenridge it is not as quiet as an out of town location would be. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge to show you another great experience.
“Nice condo”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Well appointed condo, right on Main Street very convenient to shops and restaurants downtown, beautiful views.

4 of 5 stars Value 5 of 5 stars Rooms
5 of 5 stars Location 4 of 5 stars Cleanliness
A romantic getaway
Jun 13, 2013
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed the well appointed condo with its easy and convenient location. We hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge!
Check in
Check out
Guests
from
$151
/ Night
Book this property
Or, send the owner a message
Send Message
How to book this rental
Submit an inquiry to the owner using the above make inquiry button
The owner will respond with a quote.  We encourage owners to respond within 24 hours
You will be able to send additional messages and pay for the quote through the TripAdvisor Rental Inbox
Payments made through the TripAdvisor Rental inbox are covered by Peace of Mind Protection
Manager
Ski Country Resorts
(970) 688-4185
Speaks English
Listed since : Jan 2010
Calendar Updated: 1 day ago
Note: Response rate information for this manager is unavailable.
$10,000 Peace of Mind Guarantee
Learn more
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Listing is Free!
Protect your privacy
Get more exposure
Set up your free listing