“One of a kind!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Dessert
Littleton
“One of a kind!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

This place is fantastic! My wife and I came here for our anniversary and we both agreed that it was the best dining experience of our lives. The atmosphere of the restaurant has a very welcoming feeling and provides a warm, cozy, evening from the crisp mountain air at night. The decor is absolutely breathe taking and the restaurant has just the right amount of lighting for a romantic evening.

Not only is the atmosphere great, but the food is unbelievably tasty as well! I myself ordered the chicken and my wife ordered the pork. When we took our first bites, my wife and I both replied at the same time "You have to try this!" And from what I've been hearing, the rest of the menu is just as good too! We then had a chocolate dessert and let me tell you, my choco-holic wife said it was one of the best chocolate deserts she had ever had.

Overall, this restaurant exceeded any bit of expectations that we had and we highly recommend it! It has a great atmosphere, exceptional service, and great food. Le Petit Paris has forever made this years anniversary one that we'll remember for the rest of our lives, and we will be coming back very soon!

• Visited November 2012

“Uniquely delightful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

This is such a delightful restaurant. The food was amazing. The service was excellent! And the sisters were so witty and funny! It was our first time there but they treated us like we've been many times before. I highly recommend it for a delightful dinner in town.

Breckenridge, Colorado
“Good food, but ...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

I have eaten here on a couple occasions and have enjoyed it. The food is reliably good french bistro fare. However, my last experience was not a good one at all. We had reservations for 2 for dinner. We arrived about 5 minutes early. The place was packed, so we had to stand just inside the doorway. We waited, and waited, and waited... We were never even acknowledged. Both sisters and other wait staff passed by us a number of times and never said a word to us. A simple, "We'll be with you in just a minute" would have sufficed. Anything. After 25 minutes of standing there without ever being acknowledged, we left. We went across the street to Ember, who made room for us without a reservation, and had a fabulous dinner. It is not enough to have good food. You must also have good customer service!

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Breckenridge, Colorado
“Nice enough, if you can get in”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

This is a nice little authentic French bistro. But emphasis on "little." Even with reservations, things get out of control and the wait for a table is really frustrating.

Visited November 2012
FL
“Unforgettable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

1. The food was spectacular
2. The service was perfect
3. The alcohol was a bit pricey for what it was, but the pour good.
4. The sisters are a delight.

We went on a Thursday, early, without a reservation and had no problem getting a table as the snow hasn't started and Breck during the week is still dead. How lucky we were! Probably the most enjoyable dinner in years. Truly not to be missed.

• Visited November 2012