We booked a room with two beds for the final night of our road trip so that my partner and I would have plenty of room to pack our cases and get ready for the flight home. The room was perfect for this and we had enough space to spread out.
The room was dark - we had to have lights on during the day but it was quiet and had all the facilities we needed. As other reviewers have mentioned, it was good to have recycling bins in the room and food recycling in the breakfast area - on our whole trip, here and the Yellowstone cabins were the only accomodation that did.
The pool was lovely and warm and the hot tub was relaxing.
The reception staff were friendly and helpful and the owner's dog was gorgeous and let me pet her on my lap while I used the free internet!
We were allowed to keep out car there after we checked out until we drove to the airport late afternoon and the manager kindly let me keep some items in his offfice so that I could change into my clothes for the flight in the reception toilet.
One negative thing was that the maid knocked and after only two seconds opened the door before I had a chance to get to it (I had only just got dressed and my partner was in the shower) - she just walked away without even apologising.
The breakfast was also disappointing - the pancake machine didn't work properly although the breakfast assisant tried her best to get it working. The bagels were dry and stale and there was very little choice for vegetarians - even the yoghurts had gelatin in them.
Overall I would recommend staying here as it is in a good location for walking to Pearl Street and you are made to feel welcome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award winning, solar powered property in the heart of Boulder includes free deluxe hot breakfast buffet, and fully equipped guest rooms. Enjoy the on-site laundry, complimentary bicycles, 5 star bedding, robes, flat panel LCD Television with HD Programming, Clock-radio with MP3 player, reduced-waste spa products including shampoos, soaps, and lotions, microwave, mini-fridge, hair dryer, and iron and board. This is a non-smoking hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites Boulder Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn & Suites Boulder Creek Hotel Boulder
- Quality Inn And Suites Boulder Creek
- Quality Inn Boulder
- Boulder Quality Inn