Quality Inn Boulder Creek is a basic motel but so beautifully decorated you don't notice. The rooms are fully furnished with all amenities plus distinctive Colorado artwork. The staff are very friendly and helpful. Nice pool, hot tub and workout room, plus bikes for rent. And chocolate chip cookies in the lobby. Great location between CU and downtown Boulder. Also the greenest hotel I ever stayed in. Full breakfast buffet and almost all trash is recycled or composed. Which brings me to my one minor complaint, the hair dryer. We who have curly hair cannot style it while holding the dryer with one hand and a button on the wall with the other. Release the button and the dryer shuts off. How much power does this really save? Otherwise the Quality Inn Boulder Creek is perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award winning, solar powered property in the heart of Boulder includes free deluxe hot breakfast buffet, and fully equipped guest rooms. Enjoy the on-site laundry, complimentary bicycles, 5 star bedding, robes, flat panel LCD Television with HD Programming, Clock-radio with MP3 player, reduced-waste spa products including shampoos, soaps, and lotions, microwave, mini-fridge, hair dryer, and iron and board. This is a non-smoking hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites Boulder Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn & Suites Boulder Creek Hotel Boulder
- Quality Inn And Suites Boulder Creek
- Quality Inn Boulder
- Boulder Quality Inn