We stayed here for two nights while visiting a friend in Boulder. It was your average Holiday Inn Express. Very clean, staff was friendly and helpful. Best part was at 7 p.m. each night they had fresh baked cookies from the oven! And at 4 p.m they set-up a popcorn maker in the lobby. Great perks! The hotel is within walking distance from one of the local breweries - Upslope. Worth checking out if you have a chance!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Boulder hotel is an all non-smoking, beautifully appointed hotel in North Boulder 4.5 miles from the University of Colorado and 5 miles from IBM, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman and the Gunbarrell Business Park. The Boulder Holiday Inn Express is located within minutes of Boulder Reservoir and 1/4 mile from Wonderland Lake Hiking Trail and other great hiking trails for the outdoor adventurous. Featuring Express Start breakfast with exclusive hot cinnamon rolls, hot entrees. Free local phone calls, complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access and a business center to fit your needs. Airport transportation is available through Boulder Super Shuttle. Free wireless high-speed Internet access, 2 two-line phones, refrigerators, microwaves and coffee makers in all rooms. The Holiday Inn Express is conveniently located 3 miles from the Pearl Street Mall area and downtown Boulder. We are pet friendly with a fee. Visit Boulder, CO and Stay Smart at your home away from home the Holiday Inn Express hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Despegar.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Boulder reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Boulder Hotel Boulder
- Holiday Inn Boulder
- Boulder Holiday Inn Express