Was at a conference in Boulder July 18-20 and honestly wasn't expecting much since it was a Holiday Inn Express, but was pleasantly surprised. This hotel was chosen because it was close to the conference and it's location so far away from downtown was the only drawback. It was a fairly modern, clean hotel with very comfortable beds and really that's all we needed. The coffee was horrible (almost expected at a small hotel) but teh free buffet breakfast was relatively tasty and got us going in the hectic mornings. There were also some nice coffee shops, shops and restaurants in the general vicinity which was a nice plus. And once we determined that the SKIP bus right out front took us to Pearl Street we were set (at only $2.25 for a trip - and 2 hours with a transfer it was a bargain). The buses also had A/C which was a bonus in the +40 C heat. I also found out that once downtown I could take the HOP bus directly to the main shopping centre (Target, Macy's, Nord Rack) and back. So even though we were on the outskirts we spent a lot of time right downtown sampling local brews (I love CO for that!) and really quality food at reasonable prices. The front of house staff were also very good - friendly, prompt and efficient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Boulder hotel is an all non-smoking, beautifully appointed hotel in North Boulder 4.5 miles from the University of Colorado and 5 miles from IBM, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman and the Gunbarrell Business Park. The Boulder Holiday Inn Express is located within minutes of Boulder Reservoir and 1/4 mile from Wonderland Lake Hiking Trail and other great hiking trails for the outdoor adventurous. Featuring Express Start breakfast with exclusive hot cinnamon rolls, hot entrees. Free local phone calls, complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access and a business center to fit your needs. Airport transportation is available through Boulder Super Shuttle. Free wireless high-speed Internet access, 2 two-line phones, refrigerators, microwaves and coffee makers in all rooms. The Holiday Inn Express is conveniently located 3 miles from the Pearl Street Mall area and downtown Boulder. We are pet friendly with a fee. Visit Boulder, CO and Stay Smart at your home away from home the Holiday Inn Express hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Boulder reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Boulder Hotel Boulder
- Holiday Inn Boulder
- Boulder Holiday Inn Express