We unknowingly booked a "non-refundable rate" (in the fine print) and we needed to cancel and they refused to work with us. The general manager was especially awful to deal with. Avoid at all costs. In addition, the corporate customer service was terrible as well. We will never stay at another Holiday Inn Express due to this experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Boulder hotel is an all non-smoking, beautifully appointed hotel in North Boulder 4.5 miles from the University of Colorado and 5 miles from IBM, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman and the Gunbarrell Business Park. The Boulder Holiday Inn Express is located within minutes of Boulder Reservoir and 1/4 mile from Wonderland Lake Hiking Trail and other great hiking trails for the outdoor adventurous. Featuring Express Start breakfast with exclusive hot cinnamon rolls, hot entrees. Free local phone calls, complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access and a business center to fit your needs. Airport transportation is available through Boulder Super Shuttle. Free wireless high-speed Internet access, 2 two-line phones, refrigerators, microwaves and coffee makers in all rooms. The Holiday Inn Express is conveniently located 3 miles from the Pearl Street Mall area and downtown Boulder. We are pet friendly with a fee. Visit Boulder, CO and Stay Smart at your home away from home the Holiday Inn Express hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookIt.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Boulder reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Boulder Hotel Boulder
- Holiday Inn Boulder
- Boulder Holiday Inn Express