Great lobby and pool area - was empty when we were there. Paid extra, $84, to stay in an executive king which I had hoped would be more quiet than other rooms, but I needn't have done that because the place was empty the weekend we were there. Our room was clean but the TV was an old one that had poor picture quality. We also had trouble with the toilet. The exercise room is tiny with only a few pieces of equipment. Continental breakfast was okay. Business center was functional but with old computers. Don't know how they handle parking when the place is more full and there is a band playing in the bar. We got back at about 10:00 both nights and had trouble finding a parking spot. I will probably try somewhere else on my next trip to Boulder.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boulder's Home of the Blues and Colorado's zero waste hotel. The Boulder Outlook is Boulder's best value accommodation, combining green practices of zero-waste with the amenities found in more expensive hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, Venere and Otel so you can book your Boulder Outlook Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boulder Outlook Hotel And Suites
- Boulder Outlook Hotel Boulder
- Boulder Outlook Motel