We stayed at the Boulder Outlook while visiting a son at CU. The staff is wonderful and very accommodating and the bar has some pretty decent bands. The hotel is very convenient to campus--walking distance to most of it. And the price was well within even the most stringent budget.
On the negative side, while the indoor pool and climbing wall may be great fun for kids, the overwhelming smell of chlorine and the overly warm lobby building may really put some people off. That's why we specifically asked for a room not facing the pool.
Our room, which was in the smoking section per our request, was basic. WiFi worked, the shower was hot and the room was clean. And that's about it. We didn't spend much time there since we had a lot to do in Boulder, but if you're looking for a luxury experience, Boulder Outlook isn't for you. If you're content with a great price, really friendly staff and basic accommodations, it'll be just fine.
- Also Known As:
- Boulder Outlook Hotel Boulder
- Boulder Outlook Hotel And Suites
- Boulder Outlook Hotel
- Boulder Outlook Motel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boulder's Home of the Blues and Colorado's zero waste hotel. The Boulder Outlook is Boulder's best value accommodation, combining green practices of zero-waste with the amenities found in more expensive hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Venere, EasyToBook, Agoda, Hotwire and Tingo so you can book your Boulder Outlook Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.