“Perfection at its finest” 5 of 5 stars

Boulder Twin Lakes Inn
6485 Twin Lakes Rd, Boulder, CO 80301 (Formerly Sandy Point Inn)   |
Ranked #9 of 22 Hotels in Boulder
A TripAdvisor Member
“Perfection at its finest”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2003

Boy oh Boy if your looking for a quiet clean place stop looking. I was so happy the rates were half the price as other nice hotels, The service was wonderful, not only did they make me feel at home, I woke up in the morning to a hot cup of coffee and a wonderful breakfast.
***** is my rating.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2003

UNBELIVABLE!!!!! I stayed at this place Approx. 3 years ago and they charged my credit card TWICE, on different days!!! It was such a nightmare and hassle to get one of the charges reversed; I vowed NEVER to stay there again.I found myself back in Boulder last weekend, 8-23-03, and on short notice I went back to the Sandy Point Inn. I made the reservation with my credit card. I arrived a couple days later and my wife paid with her credit card. I thought everything was okay this time. FIVE DAYS LATER,... these people charged the card I made the reservation with.I am at awe how this can happen once,.... let alone twice. To the same person,... each time they stayed there. I am still trying to get one of the charges reversed,... still no luck!!One more thing, it isn't that nice of a place to stay at anyway.I WILL NEVER GO BACK,.... NEVER!!!! Beware!!!

, United States at Boulder Twin Lakes Inn, responded to this review, September 13, 2003
We are sorry for the experience our guest had with his credit card charge. This happened when the "So Big" virus hit our merchant card processing center and stalled our batch transaction, causing a duplication of charges. As soon as we were aware of the error we promptly corrected it. Unfortunately, our guest did not know of the root cause of the problem, and thought it was an error on our part. These types of mistakes are rare. We take every effort to make our guests comfortable and ensure that they get high value for their money.

Been to Boulder Twin Lakes Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Boulder Twin Lakes Inn

Address: 6485 Twin Lakes Rd, Boulder, CO 80301 (Formerly Sandy Point Inn)
Location: United States > Colorado > Boulder
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
#8 Business Hotel in Boulder
Recently renovated, very quiet, modern country Inn, located in the heart of Boulder high tech companies, adjacent to a park and lots of trails. Complimentary breakfast buffet, local newspaper, high speed internet, business center, hot tub and athletic club are just few of the amenities. We offer great rates for extended stays and have a communal kitchen for guests and all rooms have refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker, plus all utensils and dishes. A great place to stay in Boulder. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Boulder Twin Lakes Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Boulder Twin Lakes Hotel Boulder

If you own or manage Boulder Twin Lakes Inn, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.