We stayed one night at the Milennium Harvest House after getting a great rate from Priceline. I too had read the previous reviews so imagine my delight when I stepped to the check-in desk to find David! I timidly asked if we could be in the main building rather than the 'west wing.' He put us in a great room in the main building and even gave us a “view.” Not only was he helpful in the check-in process (changing the room from 2 double beds to 1 king), but he also went out of his way to help us make a decision about things to do in the Boulder area. I even stopped back to the desk a second time and he spent a considerable time explaining how to get to the places we wanted to go to and recommending places to eat. One of his recommenations was breakfast at the Dushanbe Tea House, a delightful and fascinating place with pretty good food too. I think that for the price, the Harvest House was a very good value and I also think that David deserves a raise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort atmosphere featuring 16 acres of grounds, indoor/outdoor tennis courts, sand volleyball courts, and a fully-equipped business center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Millennium Harvest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Harvest House Hotel Boulder
- Millennium Harvest Hotel
- Millennium Harvest Boulder