I am not a terribly picky person, but our room at the Millenium was horribly outdated, smelly, and unclean. Dust everywhere, gross bathroom, seemingly dirty linens... just bad. We were in town for a wedding (this was the hotel picked by bride and groom) and would have stayed anywhere but here, but didn't want to leave the group. Service was good-people were nice-great location on the creek. Too bad it was so dirty and old! You'd be much better off ANYWHERE else in Boulder!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort atmosphere featuring 16 acres of grounds, indoor/outdoor tennis courts, sand volleyball courts, and a fully-equipped business center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and BookIt.com so you can book your Millennium Harvest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Harvest House Hotel Boulder
- Millennium Harvest Hotel
- Millennium Harvest Boulder